Domino is renowned for its unrivalled customer support, in addition to the quality and reliability of its products. Through its extensive global network of subsidiaries and distributors a, Domino can provide you with a worldwide service standard and a range of services. Service teams around the world are highly skilled and trained to offer you complete support.
The CSU- DOMINO Service Standard
The Service Standard was established by Domino in 1996 and covers every area of providing Customer Service. The audit consists of 180 questions with individual scoring to ensure that they can provide the excellent standards of customer service you expect from Domino. The standard includes sections on:
- Customer Care Training for Service Engineers
- Installation Standards and Policy
- Definition of Consumables
- Training for Field Service
- Tool Kit and Spares Listing
- Fault Codes
- Application Information Requirement
- Customer Warranty Conditions
- The Handling and Protection of Electro-Static Sensitive Devices
- Customer Training Support Pack
- Field Service Dress Code
- Workshop and Waste Disposal
- Technical Skills and Product Training for Sales
The top accolade is Premier Partner and is awarded on a yearly basis. The distributor or subsidiary must have achieved a minimum of 90% on a Service audit, but also meet key points that are set annually by the Managing
Director. These include:
- A strong belief in a customer satisfaction ethic and retention programme.
- General management leadership and personal ownership of customer satisfaction.
- Customer satisfaction surveys carried out and used to prioritise improvement programmes.
- Service Review score of 90% or greater
TrainingFor an Employer to prosper in a world of rapid change a greater importance for success rests upon the abilities of their workforce. A trained workforce provides enormous value to the day-to-day operation on a customer site. It is a vital component in developing the skills and competencies of the workforce and in providing training for Employees, helps them develop their knowledge, and in turn becomes a building block to organizational success. Domino is committed to providing high quality and measurable training to meet the needs of our customers’ by offering courses and developing their skills from ‘Operator’ through to ‘Maintenance’ of the equipment. Attending Domino’s proven quality training programmes can empower your personnel to harness the proven features of Domino’s products, and lead to reduced downtime and service calls.
Fluids and Consumables
Domino recognises the importance of continuous up time for its customers and has invested heavily in an extensive selection of aftermarket products to help you maximize the reliability and performance from your Domino printer. These include an extensive range of fluids to support your printer refill requirements, as well as filters, ribbons and labels suitable for a diverse range of substrates and applications. A comprehensive selection of spares and accessories are also available for the full range of Domino printers.